There are two ways to add a patient. Both are explained below.
Adding a patient from the patient list
- Click Patients in the left-hand side menu.
- Click the green ‘Add Patient’ button. A pop-up will appear.
- Enter the new patient’s details and click ‘Add Patient’.
Once you have added the patient, you will be taken to their dashboard.
Adding a patient while making an appointment
- From the left-hand side menu, click Appointments to start the appointment booking process.
- Select the clinic or practitioner view first, then click on a time and hold the button as you drag down to create a timeslot on the preferred day for a specific booking.
- The sidebar will open with additional fields to complete, some will be prefilled where prior information has been provided.
- Click the plus symbol next to the ‘Patient’ field. More fields will display.
- Add the new patient’s details. Check that the appointment details are correct and then click ‘Add Appointment’.
The new patient will be added to the database and their first appointment will be saved to the calendar.