Once a doctor is assigned to a patient file, these details can be automatically used on your letter templates.
- From your Contacts list ensure the referring doctor is on the list.
- If the doctor is not on the list, select ‘Add Contact’ to add the doctor’s name and details
- Select Patients from the side menu
- Search and click on the patient name
- From the top grey menu, select Contacts
- Either select the referring doctor from the list (if on the list see to step 9), or ‘Add Contact’
- Search for the doctor’s name in the drop down menu, then click the check box ‘Assign referring doctor’
- Click ‘Save’
- Your referring doctor will now be on the contacts list as the referring doctor.