When adding a product in an invoice, the hippos will prevent you from doing so if the product’s stock level is already zero.
1. Through the invoice while adding the product
If you are in the ‘Add Invoice’ or ‘Edit Invoice’ page, this is the fastest way to adjust the stock level.
- Enter all the required fields (Patient, Appointment/Clinic).
- Add the product.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to adjust the stock level. Make sure the amount in the ‘Current Stock’ is greater than zero.
- Click anywhere outside the ‘Current Stock’ box so that the green ‘Save’ button will appear.
- Click ‘Save’. See that the product has been successfully added.
- Click ‘Create Invoice’ or ‘Create & Add Payment’ to save the invoice.
HippoCamp TipWhen you adjust the stock level of the product while you are adding it in the invoice, that product’s stock level in Settings > Products & Services will be automatically updated, too. In sync!
2. Through Settings > Products & Services
If you need to adjust the stock level of several products and products in different clinics, this is the best way to do it.
- Go to Settings > Products & Services.
- Click on the name of the product you want to edit.
- In the ‘Inventory’ section, adjust the stock level using the editable boxes under ‘Qty.’ If you need to adjust the stock level of the selected product in different clinics, you may do that here.
- Click the green ‘Update Product’ button.
- Do the same steps with other products you need to adjust the stock level of.