Want to have a meeting or case conference with an employee?
Using In-house meetings
Usually set by clinic managers or head of disciplines, these allow you to block time in people’s calendar and create agendas keeping everyone accountable.
- Navigate to the clinic/practitioner, day and time that you would like to book the meeting.
- Click the time slot you would like to make an appointment in. The sidebar will open. Click the ‘Inhouse’ checkbox found at the top part of the sidebar.
- Add all the people that will be attending the meeting.
- Select what type of appointment, such as meeting or case conference or any other you have created.
- Select the length of time of meeting and click the green ‘Add Appointment’ button to save and finalise the appointment. The calendar will refresh with the BLACK appointment visible.
HippoCamp TipIn-house meetings come up as black and can be booked over any other type of booking and unavailability. If the in-house appointment is booked over another type of booking, you will be given a choice to either move the regular appointment to the rebook list or keep both the in-house and regular appointments in the same time slot. Click here for more details.