We are here for you during business hours to help improve your practice.
Using Hippo Support
We have a team of Hippos to guide you through your setup and improve your clinic practice. Here we will show you how to lodge a support ticket for a training session.
- Click Support in the left menu.
- Click ‘Create Task’.
- From the ‘What’s happening?’ drop-down, choose any of the following to best describe the issue.
- I can’t find how to do something
- I have a technical problem
- I think I’ve found a bug
- I have an idea you may like
- Provide an Overview and Description. Here we would like you to give us as much information as possible.
- You may also share a screenshot with the Hippos. Just click ‘Choose File’ in the Attachment section and select the file you want to upload.
- Click the green ‘Create Issue’ button.
- Your ticket will be directly emailed to our team and we will communicate via email and the Support window itself.
- Check your email and support tab for follow ups.
HippoCamp TipWe aim to continually improve Hippocamp. The more information we receive the better we can all work together. Click here for support.