Mailchimp is a bulk mail platform that is great for creating an sending marketing emails. Getting your patient data into Mailchimp is easy, just follow the steps below.
1. First, Export your patient data so you have a CSV file to import into Mailchimp. See attachment below.
2. Log into your Mailchimp account and click ‘Lists’.
3. Either create a new list, or choose an existing list.
4. Select the ‘CSV or tab-delimited text file’ option, then click ‘Next’.
5. In the next step, upload the file you exported from Hippocamp, then click ‘next’.
6. Working from left to right, match a Hippocamp field to a Mailchimp field and click ‘Save’. Once you have actioned all field, you can click ‘Next’.
7. Check your settings on the final page, and click ‘Import’.