Want to have expert notes using the click of a button?
Using Treatment Note templates
Usually set by clinic managers or head of disciplines, this function has a few steps to create. There can be different conditions which require set up, such as: Type II Diabetic template, Obesity template, Pain template and so on.
- From the left-hand side menu, click on Settings and then Treatment Note Templates from the grey left hand menu.
- Click the green ‘Add Treatment Note Template’ button.
- Traditionally practitioners use a SOAP arrangement.
- Subjective – asking the patient questions, you can pre-fill text in the response
- Objective – what measures will you be taking
- Assessment – what interventions have you made, document clearly
- Plan – what is in the near future for this patient
- Enter a Template Name.
- You may add as many sections as you want.
- You may also add questions per section. In the drop-down menu beside the ‘Question’ box, you may select what type of answer it would be for that question. It may be a text, single choice or multiple choice.
- In the Print Settings section, you may add a title that will be used when the treatment note is exported as PDF, fax or plain text. If the title is left blank, Hippocamp will use the template name.
- Here you may also select patient’s information that will be included in the exported file such as address, date of birth, medicare #, phone number, referring doctor, and referring doctor company.
- We can supply some examples from use in our clinics.
- Follow the video below.
HippoCamp TipTo ensure compliance to governing bodies we suggest you download our guides to setting yourself up, reach out to the support team online Click here for support.